Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Recent Hinsdale Alum Published in USA Today!

Medha Imam ('13) holding up today's USA Today
It's so great to hear about Hinsdale alums who go on to make an impact in the humanities.  It's even better when it happens when a student has just graduated recently.

So, I was so excited when Medha Imam ('13) stopped by my office today to deliver a copy of the current issue of the USA Today.  On page 4B was a story with her byline under the article titled,  "Theiel Fellowships get young entrepreneurs going."  See article here.

Medha is currently a student at Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism. At HC she was the editor of the Devils' Advocate.  I was lucky enough to be her teacher during her junior year and got to witness her emerging love for writing.  I've been a fan of her blog writing since.

I'm now regretting that I didn't ask Medha to sign the article for me when she stopped by.  There's no doubt that Medha has a very bright future in writing ahead of her.  Congratulations, Medha!

No comments:

Post a Comment