Monday, March 16, 2015

Cool assignment - frosh and senior collaboration

 

The more I hear about the innovative and creative stuff that English teachers do, the more excited I get.   I often feel that I don’t do a good enough job of sharing the good ideas.  I just heard of this cool collaborative project that Mike P and Kim W worked on together  and wanted to share the idea.  Kim’s E1H kids worked with Mike’s Brit Lit 2 kids for two hours this morning for an in-school field trip.  Mike’s kids taught Kim’s kids the 3-step process they use in his BL2 class from going from page to stage.  From the descriptions I got from Mike and Kim,  it sounded like it went really well and was good – for different reasons – for both groups of students.  Both would be happy (I think!) to talk to you about this idea.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment