Sunday, October 19, 2014

All I really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten



I really enjoyed the Thursday night premiere of The Freshman Play, All I really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, directed by English teacher Erin Lundin. Cast members (listed below) were really remarkable!  The play was, by turns, touching, sweet, and hilarious.

The play is a series of montages.  Cast members perform thoughout the show in a series of ensemble pieces as well as taking the lead in extended monologues.  

Congratulations to the entire cast!  I know to expect great things from these students from the theater in the next four years!

Cast List (all class of 2018):
Chloe Bassett
Jackie Greager
Diva Harsoor
Amaris Hernandez
Virginia Jablonski
Meghan Johnson
Raunak Malhotra
Alex Martin
Claire Mueller
Kaitlyn Phillips
Sam Rasmussen
Alex Roca
Michelle Skibicki
Nick Speziale

Megan Thiesfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment